You will have an in-depth knowledge of all the tools in Six Sigma methodology. Upon completion, you will be fully prepared to take on the role of Six Sigma Black Belt. You will have mastery of all phases, a complete set of training materials to use, and successful completion of a comprehensive exam. The Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate series consists of 15 class sessions. Both Green Belt students and Black Belt students learn together during the first eight sessions.
What You Cover
- Intro to Six Sigma, DMAIC, Process Mapping, FMEA Analysis, Paretos
- Basic statistics, intro to Root Cause Analysis
- Individuals (Xi/MR) and means (Xbar/ R) control charts
- Process and quality-control plans, problem solving, and continuous process improvement
- Control charting attributes, process capability, and performance measurement
- Measurement reliability - Gauge R&R, and measurement process optimization and control
- Team dynamics
- Introduction to project management for Six Sigma projects
- DOE 2 - 2-level factorial designs, full and fractional designs, response surface designs
- EWMA control charts
- Hypothesis testing
- Regression analysis
- Project reporting and certification
Laptop required for every session.
Please contact Melissa Endicott to bring this course onsite.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.