Six Sigma Green Belts are the first layer of practitioners in your Six Sigma initiative. Six Sigma Green Belts are trained to utilize fundamental Six Sigma tools to improve processes within their function-specific area, typically in a department or unit. This focus allows the Green Belt to work on small, carefully defined Six Sigma projects, and requires less than a Black Belt's full-time commitment to Six Sigma throughout the organization. Six Sigma Green Belts are equipped to establish basic measurement processes, collect and analyze data to establish causes for process failures, use proven methods to improve the process, and establish mechanisms to ensure sustainability of the gains. Six Sigma Green Belt training provides participants with enhanced problem-solving skills. Green Belt Six Sigma training is a subset of the Six Sigma Black Belt with a focus on using problem-solving tools and techniques without the more advanced statistics of Black Belts. For organizations or individuals who need a strong foundation in Six Sigma but do not have the need for advanced statistics this is an excellent value.
What You Cover
- Intro to Six Sigma, DMAIC, Process Mapping, FMEA Analysis, Paretos
- Basic statistics, intro to Root Cause Analysis
- Individuals (Xi/MR) and means (Xbar/R) control charts
- Process and quality-control plans, problem solving, and continuous process improvement
- Control charting attributes, process capability, and performance measurement
- Measurement Reliability - Gauge R&R, and measurement process optimization and control
- Project reporting
Laptop required for every session
Please contact Melissa Endicott about bringing this course onsite.
Applies Towards the Following Certificate(s)
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.