This course is designed to address the practical issues involved in the creation and administration of performance-management systems.
What You Cover
- Discussion of the Whole System View
- Business linkages and performance management
- Performance standards
- Performance planning, including SMART goals
- The appraisal
- Self-evaluation and peer-evaluation processes
- Designing effective forms
- Appraisal-conversation techniques and practices
- Training others in performance-evaluation methods
How You Benefit
- Gain an understanding of the principles of managing performance, designing evaluation instruments, and integrating organizational objectives into individual performance measures and creating performance-management processes that work
- Receive sample forms, policies, and documents that can be used or revised for your organization
- Understand the pros and cons of various performance-management processes
Management of Human Resources (BH101) is strongly recommended as the first course, especially for those entering the certificate program with less than two years experience in the field.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.