Billions of dollars are spent yearly on organizational training programs nationwide, yet too often crucial steps that would ensure that effective training is developed, or deemed as necessary, are not taken.
What You Cover
- Using the needs-assessment process to determine specific training problems
- Ensuring that training design addresses the specific problem
- Designing course material that looks at the "bigger picture" of learning for the "learners"
- Sequencing and organizing course material and lesson plans
- Using training techniques and methods that support Adult Learning Theory
- Implementing effective training and evaluation strategies
How You Benefit
- Discover a systematic approach to evaluate training needs versus performance needs
- Learn to design effective training programs that link to organizational goals and objectives
- Learn how to develop effective tools and approaches to evaluating training results
Management of Human Resources
(BH101) is strongly recommended as the first course, especially for those entering the certificate program with less than two years experience in the field.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.