Most projects' problems exist long before there is approval for the project to begin. Unrealistic expectations, misaligned goals, improper supplier involvement, and poor definition are a few reasons that projects go awry. Looking at different methods to start projects is critical. This class introduces the concepts for integrating the supplier with the customer and focuses on the customer interaction.
What You Cover
- Guidance teams and how a small team can improve project initiation
- Integration of project teams with the customer
- Measuring and maintaining stakeholder alignment
- Setting and maintaining customer expectations
- Methods to ensure a smooth transition as changes occur
This is an advanced project management topic dealing with organizational change and management concepts and is applicable to project managers, program managers, PMO staff, and managers in any organization that needs to improve project performance.
Please contact Melissa Endicott about bringing this course onsite.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.