BP156 Understanding, Identifying, and Managing Project Risk
This course identifies types of risks on projects and ways to lessen their effects. The course is highly participatory, looks at examples from actual projects, and is targeted for all levels of project managers.
What You Cover
- Understanding issues, risks, and probabilities
- Knowing the difference between quantifiable and non-quantifiable risk
- Calculating the impact on schedule and budget
- Risk registers
- How to know when too many risks are firing
- Determining how to reduce risk's effects
- The politics of risk?getting management to understand
Please contact Melissa Endicott about bringing this course onsite.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Unfortunately, the course you have selected is currently not open for enrollment. Please complete a
so that we may promptly notify you when enrollment opens.