Recruiting for the right candidate in a global economy can be challenging and time consuming. With the rapid proliferation of technology and the explosive growth of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter, HR professionals and recruiters now have powerful tools and platforms to search for and acquire the most talented candidates.
Learn how to leverage today's social media tools and modernize your recruiting strategies and tactics. We will address the significant changes in communication and how that impacts HR's recruiting and retention activities, and discuss best practices around the following areas:
- How to effectively manage the presentation of your brand and organization in social media
- How to target and appeal to the right candidates
- Paid vs. in-house recruiting efforts - what's most effective and why
In this couse you will learn:
- How to leverage word of mouth and online reputation management
- the most effective channels for your recruiting efforts
Electronic materials will be provided prior to the start date of the course.