Standardized Work is one of the most powerful but least understood Lean tools. By developing and documenting the best practice to perform work, Standardized Work creates the foundation for training, Lean Daily Management, and continuous improvement. Standardized Work consists of four basic elements:
- Work rate based on customer demand;
- The precise work sequence for workers to perform work tasks;
- Point of Use Design of the workplace:
- Standard Work In Process required to keep the process operating smoothly;
- The relationship between worker, equipment, tools, and software.
Learn how to develop, document, and sustain Standardized Work. This workshop is relevant for production operations, administrative work, and the service industry.
Questions about this course? Please contact CEPE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.719.7655
Laptop recommended for this class (each in-class work group will need one person with a laptop)